Update: JTT delivers draft report to Australian Dairy Plan Committee
23 December 2019
- The Joint Transition Team (JTT) has completed its draft report as per its Terms of Reference and a delegation of JTT members met with the Australian Dairy Plan (ADP) Committee on 18 December 2019 to present the findings and recommendations.
- The ADP Committee welcomed the report and thanked the JTT for their huge effort and commitment in producing the report.
- The meeting engaged in a valuable discussion about the recommendations and the ADP Committee requested some additional information, which will be finalised by the JTT and submitted in mid-January 2020.
- The JTT report will be publicly released in its entirety in late January 2020.
- I thanked the ADP Committee for its confidence and ongoing support during the process.
- Finally, I also thanked the JTT members for their diligent and committed work to produce the report in what has been a demanding timeframe.