Update: JTT delivers progress report to Australian Dairy Plan Committee
8 November 2019
- The JTT has delivered its Progress Report to the Australian Dairy Plan Committee on schedule.
- The JTT’s meeting this week focused on further development of the options proposed and evaluation against the design criteria.
- Members discussed the implications of the proposed models for different stakeholders across the industry and for governmental relationships.
- The JTT continued to retain an emphasis on models that deliver transformational change and better outcomes for dairy businesses.
- The JTT is proposing to meet with the Australian Dairy Plan Committee later in the month to discuss the concepts developed to ensure alignment with the broader Dairy Plan.