Australian Dairy Plan publishes progress update
The Australian Dairy Plan's partner organisations have published an update on implementation of key commitments since the plan's launch in late September 2020.
Key highlights during the past six months include:
- New initiatives to increase farmgate milk price transparency and strengthen trust in the supply chain
- New resources to build farm business resilience and analysis undertaken to better understand the drivers of farm profitability
- Launch of a new high level industry marketing campaign
- Initiatives to improve the dairy industry's access to skilled labour
- Extensive industry consultation relating to organisational reform
The Australian Dairy Plan Progress Update October 2020 - March 2021 is available to download at https://www.dairyplan.com.au/about-the-dairy-plan/key-documents
Progress updates will be provided every six months until the plan is completed in 2025.